Native Capital small business offers equipment financing agreements “EFA’s” that do not require financial statements for most dollar amounts.
We have flexible EFA’s, backed by an unlimited sources of capital. We have unsurpassed response times and our clients notice how simple & efficient a financing activity can be working with us. We have simple process, straightforward and accurate documentation. You won’t experience any last minute delays or promises we can’t keep.
- 100% financing for small businesses looking for equipment financing
- Competitive fixed pricing and terms to fit your needs and business cycle
- Tax free loan payments if supplier/equipment vendor is not required to collect tax
- Equipment Finance Agreements that are fully amortized or with balloon payments
- Tax-exempt leases for municipalities and other qualified government entities
- Customized leases and loans from $10,000 to $2 million
- Leasing professionals with an average of 20 years of experience
- Excellent customer service
Equipment Finance Examples
- Audio Video Production
- Agricultural and food processing equipment
- Manufacturing and production equipment
- Office and IT equipment finance
- Medical equipment
- Medical Lasers
Equipment Finance Options
- Operating lease/True tax leases
- TRAC leases
- Fixed term loans
- Capital lease/lease purchases
- Lease lines of credit
- Sale leasebacks and refinancing
- Municipal tax exempt leases
We understand that acquiring equipment is a vital part of your business. We carefully analyze each client’s unique situation, keeping in mind your goals and objectives to provide an equipment finance program that best meets your needs.
Weather you purchase equipment 5 times a year, or one time in 5 years, if you choose Native Capital, we’ll perform consistently and with integrity.
Native Capital is a direct broker and typically we assist with the approval so the process can be more flexible with the decisions. Our business equipment leases do not require financial statements and can go up to $250,000 (and many times more) using just a one page application. Business owners can utilize the equity in the equipment as collateral. In our current economic landscape bank loans are more difficult and time consuming to obtain. Native Capital lenders has streamlined the lease approval process making things easy on you when needing any type of equipment leasing options.
According to the US Small Business Administration, 80% of businesses lease a portion of their equipment. Ease of credit approval, speed and the tax benefits are the main reasons companies choose equipment leasing and financing. Equipment leasing also affords business owners the ability to grow their businesses without significant out of pocket expenses.
See the equipment lease example and benefits below.
Sample $75,000 Equipment Lease
|Tax Write Off|
(assuming 35% tax bracket)
|Net After Tax Lease Payment||$1,012|
|Total Cost of Ownership Over Lease Life||$60,720|
Benefits of Leasing include:
- Cash Flow – By making monthly payments, businesses can pay for the equipment with the improved cash flow generated from their new technology. Leasing affords a variety of options to match payment terms to business flow of cash, whether cash flow is project-based, seasonal, related to expansion, etc.
- Obsolescence Protection – Leasing allows you to match payment plans to the equipment’s expected useful life. Leasing provides flexibility at the end of the term to allow you to either take ownership of the equipment or walk away and acquire new technology.
- Tax Treatments and Benefits – You may be able to write off 100% of your lease payments from your corporate income because the IRS generally does not consider an operating lease to be a purchase. Please consult your accountant for the exact application for your business.
- 100% Financing – Leasing typically does not require a large down payment and you can finance up to 100% of the equipment cost. In many cases service, supplies, installation, warranty and other soft costs can be included in the lease. This gives you more money to invest in other revenue-generating activities and makes it easier to afford multiple products or just save it for times when you need cash most.
- Speed – In most cases, our lenders can approve businesses up to $250,000 in equipment lease financing with a one page credit application. Approval can usually be secured in less than 24 hours.
- Preserve Cash and Bank Lines – Preserve cash and bank lines by using equipment leasing as an alternative form of financing specifically for capital equipment. Use this financing option to maximize liquidity and access to capital by preserving cash and bank lines for other business needs.
- Strengthen Company Credit – Most of our Financing lines are tied to the business and will not be reflected as leverage on your personal credit report. As an alternate result, our financing lines will build-up and strengthen your business credit as we report the positive pay history you establish.
Through our experience and understanding, we’re able to serve a diverse range of industries and markets with solutions tailor-made for our clients. Our passionate team of dedicated professionals takes great pride in the lasting relationships formed with our vendors.
Through our dedication to delivering exceptional service and our passion for building long-term relationships with our vendors and end users, we remain committed to achieving our vision of becoming industry leaders for those seeking unparalleled service from a nationwide lending provider