Vendors & Dealers
Don’t let your customers say no because of the sticker price of your product. Having a lease finance option for your customers will increase your bottom line at the end of the year, and doesn’t cost anything to you.
Today, businesses are desperately trying to retain their working capital and stay within their capital equipment budget. Offering a lease program gives them a second option.
- We are a Direct Broker – We work with multiple lenders to ensure and to provide all of your deals get approve. This allows us to help your applicants with the approval process quicker and fund you faster.
- We approve “A” credits down to “D” credits – Native Capital is in a unique position to be able to help with the approval process in a wide variety of credit profiles and equipment nationwide and in Canada. If there is a piece of equipment or credit profile that does not fit our credit box, it’s not the end of the line for your customer. We have over 20 partner lenders and banks that may have an interest in financing your customer. We go all the way out to help your applicants and you to get your financing needs.
- Pre-funding– Native Capital ensure that lenders will provide pre-funding prior to equipment delivery. Many leasing companies will not pay for equipment until it is delivered at the customer’s site. Our lenders can pay 50%-100% in advance for approved vendors. This can eliminate risk, and help your cash flow so you don’t have to cover the cost of paying suppliers and expenses related to the order.
- Up-Selling – Many times our lenders can approve above the requested amount needed by the customer and we can let you know what the Max is. This give your sales people an opportunity to up-sell more of your product. Sometimes the difference in monthly payment for “those extras” you like to add are nominal when looking at the monthly payment, but huge for your sales margin.
- Works outside of the Capital Budget – Customers have several reasons for saying NO and probably the biggest one is “we just don’t have it in the budget this year”. With our operating lease option, larger corporate customers and municipalities can work outside of the constraints of a capital budget and still acquire your equipment. A monthly rental payment is typically free and clear of capital budget constraints, and can sometimes be signed off by a manager with lower levels of signing authority.
- Makes your product more attractive – There is a reason why Ford Motor, GMAC, Honda, Lexus, etc. sell the monthly payment of cars and trucks on TV. It’s because people and businesses usually budget everything based on monthly expenses. Seeing a $50,000 sticker price on a machine may overwhelm a potential customer, but a $900 a month payment for that same machine may close the deal. A monthly or quarterly payment is something your customers can’t get their arms around.
Through our experience and understanding, we’re able to serve a diverse range of industries and markets with solutions tailor-made for our clients. Our passionate team of dedicated professionals takes great pride in the lasting relationships formed with our vendors.
Through our dedication to delivering exceptional service and our passion for building long-term relationships with our vendors and end users, we remain committed to achieving our vision of becoming industry leaders for those seeking unparalleled service from a nationwide lending provider